A Simple Tool to Continuously Monitor Your Fermentation in Real-Time!
Principle of Operation
FermAT systems monitor carbon dioxide evolution during fermentations, determines alcohol production and extract consumption. The instrument displays process data. Optionally, the unit can also send data to a remote host by wired or a wireless (WiFi) interface. The host system captures data from a number of fermentors, analyzes and charts data continuously.
- Fingerprint your beer or wine fermentations for process consistency and product quality
- Continuously monitor all plant fermentations in real-time in a networked system
- Determine alcohol and extract in real-time
- Streamline your fermentation operations:
- Monitor for slow or hung fermentations due to issues such as yeast health, malt variation, brew house operations, etc.
- Configurable alarms for detecting over-foaming conditions to minimize loss of product, flavor and foam quality
- Potential for off-flavors by controlled release of supersaturation
- Potential for controlling final carbonation at tank fassing
- Improve process consistency
- Simple, robust design
- Simple calibration, verification and validation
- Exquisite sensitivity, stability, and accuracy
- Wide dynamic range allows monitoring very small to very large scale bioprocesses
- Powerful, intuitive and user-friendly graphical user interface
- Flexibility: you don’t need to change your processes. Our system will monitor your processes the way they are!
- World-class technical and customer support